WE ARE RE-OPENING
Tuesday, September 1st
Hello Navesink Family!
We have some great news to share with all of You! NAVESINK FITNESS will be re-opening as of Tuesday, September 1st!
We are taking extra precautions to keep our members Healthy, Happy, and above all, Safe!
We would like our Navesink family to be aware of the following:
- our new hours of operation will be: M- F 5:00AM-9:00PM.
Weekend hours will stay the same
- we will be operating at 25% capacity for the safety of all our members. We are a small club so that shouldn’t be an issue, 50 people are allowed in the gym at the same time. No problem there!!
- group classes are scheduled to begin the following week if not sooner and we will post as soon as our schedule is compete.
- there will be cleaning stations located throughout the gym with available products; hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, spray bottles and paper towels. We of course will be doing extra cleaning and settings off disinfectant foggers at night to further enhance our clean facility.
- please wear a mask upon entering the gym for the safety of yourself & others, as no one will be allowed to enter without one per state mandate.
- please practice social distancing to the best of your ability and be extra considerate to your fellow members.
- it is mandatory to bring your own towel as we will not be supplying towels at this time for the benefit of your safety and ours. If you forget a towel we can provide one of ours for a small fee.
We have certainly missed you all and are excited as well as looking forward to seeing all of you again!!
To your Health & Wellness, Rob & the Team